|At Foudy & Hale CPA Group, LLC, a Northeast Indiana CPA firm, we provide a wide variety of accounting, tax, and financial management services tailored to meet the needs of our business clients. Our certified public accounting (CPA) services are designed to make your job easier and provide you with more time to focus on building your business in Northeast Indiana. We keep abreast of tax law changes throughout the year to ensure that you are taking advantage of ALL tax incentives.
To better meet the needs of our accounting and tax clients throughout Northeast Indiana, we also have individualized services for small businesses in industries like transportation accounting, real estate accounting, construction accounting, manufacturing and distribution accounting, farm accounting, professional services and other service businesses. These individualized services have enabled us to address your industry specific challenges, compliance needs and industry standard tax practices.
Industry Specific Services
- Transportation Accounting -- trucking, travel, and storage
- Real Estate Accounting -- developers, investors, operators, mortgage brokers, and more
- Construction Accounting -- general contractors, home builders, sub-contractors, and specific construction trades
- Manufacturing and Distribution Accounting -- light manufacturing, distributors and re-sellers.
- Farm Accounting -- growers, nurseries, wholesalers and resellers
- Professional Services Accounting -- architects, legal, information technology, and consulting services
- Consumer Services Accounting -- retailers, insurance, catering, recreation, electricians, plumbers, painters, home builders, and more
We offer a FREE initial consultation for business owners. Call us today at 260-432-4565 or 260-824-1040 and ask for Ron regarding our accounting and tax services.
- All tax services
- Outsourced controllership
- Compilations, reviews and audits
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- College planning
- Incorporation and new business advisor
- Strategic tax consulting
- Financial statement preparation
- Alternative minimum tax planning
- Business loan assistance
- Budgets and financial projections
- Business plan development
- Litigation support
- IRS problem resolution and e-file
- Debt restructuring
- Accounting software assistance -- QuickBooks Accounting Certified Pro Advisor
Notheast Indiana CPA